I absolutely love experimenting with new make up and brands meaning I’m not one for buying the same thing over and over. This was until I found my ultimate holy grail mascara.
Mascara is the thing I do absolutely last apart from setting spray and I think it’s the one thing that really makes any makeup look complete.
It’s the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I wish I could remember when I first tried this but I can’t because it really has been that long. I’d say that I have been using this between 1 and a half to 2 years now, which for me is so long to keep using and re purchasing the same product.
Reasons why I like this mascara
- Its super cheap. Its only £8.99 which is amazing
- It lasts forever even though I use it everyday and it doesn’t dry out quickly at all
- The packaging means the brush is easy to use and hold
- It lengthens AND volumes which is all you could ever want in a mascara
- The brush catches my tiny lower lashes
- It’s really easy to remove and you can take it off with just water
- It doesn’t dry quickly so no flaking
I literally can’t rave about this mascara anymore. I have tried others double the price but I think this will always be my favourite!