I have always been a big fan of silver jewellery but I am loving rose gold at the moment. I don’t have any rose gold currently so here is my rose gold lust list for Summer ’17
1. Olivia Burton Watch – £90 – I love the brand regardless but this watch in particular is so beautiful, it looks really chic and classy and I think it would look amazing paired with a thin rose gold, or even silver bracelet.
2. Pandora Earrings – £70 – I have seen these earrings before in silver but have never gotten round to buying them but I love them even more in rose gold. They are small enough for summer days but big enough to stand out at night too.
3. Michael Kors Bangle – £99 – I think this is love or hate but I love it. It’s quite chunky for a bangle so it would stand out on its own and make a statement. I’d probably wear this on its own to an evening dinner.
4. Ted Baker Bangle – £29 – How cute is this dainty little bangle!? I think this would look really nice along with an LBD or layered up with other rose gold bangles, but is detailed enough to wear on its own.
5. Guess Earrings – £20 – I already have these in silver and I love them. They’re bigger than they seem so look really nice and dressy but not too over the top.
6. Pandora Necklace – £125 – I have a lot of Pandora already but no necklaces. I really like the simplicity of this and think it would look really good over a high neck top.